Composite photography and photographic illustrations are created by combining studio and location photography with other graphic elements to create a final image that’s indistinguishable from a single layer photo. This technique allows us to create scenes that would be impossible to create in one shot.
- Our photographers and digital artists utilize original and sourced photography to make complex photorealistic illustrations.
- Final images often include many layers, filters, blending masks, special effects, hand painting and digital manipulation.
- Composites can be fanciful or realistic, depending on project requirements.
- Composite photography can be more cost-effective than single layer images and yield greater visual impact.
- Post-production can perfect the photograph by incorporating skies, environments, visual effects and other details that enhance the message.
Contact us today to see we can improve your corporate photographic services.
- Photographers, Retouchers and Digital Artists on Staff
- High-Resolution Files and Professional Results
- Ability to Work in Different Styles from Realistic to Illustrative
- Works with Your Images or Stock Library Sources